Uber has conquered the world and how? Now, the whole world survives with an Uber clone or an Uber like app. Why not? After all, Uber has set a standard for many to follow. Started in San Francisco, the tech capital, in 2011, Uber gained success by word of mouth. Who would not like an app that had cabs come to pick them up at the doorstep and drop them to their desired location?
But the design of Uber was not long kept a secret. Gradually, there started appearing Uber clone apps or the on-demand apps. Now, this was not limited to the cab services. You had a whole spectrum of the industry that followed the Uber clone app. The Uber for food delivery, Uber for laundry, Uber for plumbers- you name it and all jumped into the bandwagon.
This is the complete clone of the Uber business model that comes with features that can be personalized as per the client requirements. All the Uber clone source code offers the same operation like the Uber app but is suited to the needs.
For entrepreneurs who are keen to start, then it is recommended that they get their Uber app source code created from proficient developers or a good Uber app clone app development company. To understand how the Uber clone app works, it becomes obligatory that you first learn how an Uber app works. This has two separate mobile apps of driver and customer, controlled by a centralized desktop/ mobile admin panel.
1. Customer app features to be included in an Uber app source code:
The Uber app script for customer app has other popular add-on features like the smart button, Book for Others, Book Now Ride Later, track a ride, track service history, favorite destinations, and split charges.
2. Driver app features to be included in an Uber app source code:
The Uber app script for driver app has other features like quest earnings, driver destinations, route optimization, and others.
3. Admin Panel features included in Uber app clone app development:
The Uber app script of the admin desktop app is the central point of control to facilitate interaction with customers and drivers. The admin can manage ride routes, payments to drivers, driver and customer registration and analyze the best routes, earnings, driver payment, and incentives and many more.
The uber like app development necessitates that all the above features are included so that it has more of uniqueness than its competitors. Of course, the UI/UX is also the main feature to be considered for Uber app source code.
– Benefits of Uber app source code from the customer point of view:
– Benefits of Uber app source code from the driver point of view:
When it a win-win situation for both the customer and the driver, Uber clone app is sure a good investment provided the investor knows to manage the drivers as well as the customers.
The Uber app script has been cloned successfully across the globe and many entrepreneurs have found success in their cities and countries. Here are a few examples :
1. Lyft – This app is quite popular in the United States and covers more than 65 cities. The benefits this Uber like app development offers are-
2. Ola – Ola Cabs covers 80 cities across India. Its benefits over Uber are-
3. DiDi Dache – Popular as the Uber of China, it has 100 million registered users and covers 300 cities across China.
4. Careem – This is based in Dubai and operates in over 100 cities over 14 countries in the Middle-east, Africa and Asia.
5. Ingogo – This popular taxi-hailing app is used in Australia. Its benefits are-
6. Takkun – This is Tokyo’s largest taxi-dispatching app and costs less than Uber.
7. Grab – Widely popular in South East Asia, it has 4 million users in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia (known as MyTeksi here). Its benefits are-
The other popular Uber clone apps are Gett, Flywheel, 99, Curb, EasyTaxi, MyTaxi and so on.
The Uber clone app development, of course, comes at a hefty price. But for entrepreneurs who are hell-bent on achieving success, this is more of an initial investment that will reap profits in the long run.
In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, the choice between white label app and custom app is a pivotal decision that businesses must make when venturing into mobile application development. Both approaches have their distinct advantages and disadvantages, and the path chosen can significantly impact a company’s success in the digital realm. Every business has common goals… Read More
Globally more and more travelers are opting for convenient and efficient digital solutions. As the world is moving towards a post-pandemic reality, travelers seek seamless travel experiences at their fingertips, making a massive surge in the travel app industry. To meet this demand, developers have the opportunity to create impactful travel booking apps that will… Read More
eCommerce startup is a relatively new and booming trend in the business world today. If we consider how popular online shopping has become in recent years, it’s no surprise that more and more people are embracing the convenience of shopping from the comfort of their homes. The ease of browsing a wide range of products,… Read More